“Amazing pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 17, 2014

If your looking for somewhere to get a beer and pizza for a decent price couldn't think of any where ells in lorne and the mush pizza is really gooooood

There are newer reviews for Saporitalia

Reviewed March 24, 2014

I was there with two friends and we had the pizza lazanya and the spaghetti meatballs
The pizza was magnificent.. and my friends really loved their dishes too..
I love Italian food and I recommend this place very much

Reviewed February 28, 2014

We had a very good pizza here. There did not seem to be a big range of options in Lorne, I think we chose well. Also a nice glass if wine

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Very average experience. Little ambience, food was not good and the place just has no character. I remember it as a different restaurant and it looked terrific. This could be great but will need heaps of attention on creating some magical touches to the space and the food quality and creativity. The waitresses were friendly and service was efficient.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Dined here with my husband as the place a couple of doors up that we were heading to was too busy. We really enjoyed our meals although the main size of risotto left my husband hungry. There was a mix up with our starter due to a language barrier with the waitress, but the problem was fixed to our satisfaction without a fuss. Meals were a long time coming.