“Tasty burgers!”

Ranked #1 of 40 Restaurants in Lorne
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Super Popular Burger Store On The Main Strip
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Originally we stopped in Lorne for a coffee, after viewing the menu, we ended up buying a burger too. I brought the what a pickle burger, which was very tasty. I would recommend stopping here if like we were, you are driving along the Great Ocean Road and would like a takeaway coffee.

Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

A burger specialty outlet with very limited seating but great for take away and either eat beachside or take back home to enjoy. Operated by the owner of Pizza Pizza (also in Lorne).

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I was on my way back to the airport from the great ocean road and wanted a quick stop for a snack. I had a great little experience at this place, and the staff were very friendly and helpful considerign that I had a very short time. Very cute place for Breakfast and Lunch.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Had a fantastic coffee and breakfast at Bottle of Milk. The weather wasn't good in Lorne but we totally felt on holiday when we walked into this funky cafe. It has excellent food and a fantastic atmosphere.

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Very busy place and the burgers are pretty expensive, but they are filling and lots to choose from. Service could be better