“Awesome”

Ranked #1 of 40 Restaurants in Lorne
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Super Popular Burger Store On The Main Strip
Reviewed December 8, 2012

The best burger my husband and I have ever had and I have ever had! Beautiful bread and tasted quite healthy. The chips were amazing too.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Beautiful spot, loads of cyclists there when we called in, nice and sunny looking out towards the beach. We drove from Melbourne just to see what the fuss was about. Had the "cold shower" which was delicious. The vege burger looked amazing, will have to come back for the lunch menu sometime. Staff were a bit average, maybe just too busy to smile.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Delicious choices for breakfast and excellent coffee too. The burgers got the tick of approval from the blokes and the chilli / coriander omelette was a winner for me. Well worth a visit. I must say though I found the staff a little too cool with their attititude. Staff should never assume that customers (who I would imagine are mostly out-of-towners) know how things work. So when I politely enquired to the waitress that I had ordered a juice and it hadn't come out, there was no need for the little bit of attitude along with the 'well you just go and take it out of the fridge!' Duh!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Ate here both mornings on a weekend break in Lorne. Their breakfast burgers make a great start to the day and sitting my the beach front the location is great on a sunny day. The normal burgers are rumoured to be better than their breakfasts!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Can't wait to be back. What a gem. Don't be fooled by the simple decor. If a casual tasty, top quality meal is what you're after, using local and usually organic produce this is the place to stop! Save up your appetitie and enjoy one of their amazing hamburgers and chips, you won't be disappointed.