“Ordinary”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 7, 2014

My husband and I had a lunch here one day during our Lorne stay. We shared a delicious sandwich which at $10 I felt overpriced. The date scone and accompaniment was tasty. However the place seemed uncared for with grubby cushions and needed a sweep. Staff were not chatty except among themselves and their conversation was heard outside. Nice food, the rest needs an upgrade.

Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

Was excited to go here for a Devonshire tea, one lady was nice but the other ruined the experience, she yelled hello so loud at us as we walked in we got a fright! We could hear her going crazy talking to other staff and we were outside. I liked my tea and scones but I won't go back.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

A wonderful selection of teas, lovely scone with jam an fresh cream, gluten free cake but the coffee not so good. Great ambience and friendly staff worth the walk to the edge of town.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

Very nicely made scones and a huge range of speciality teas. Nice area to sit outside or rustic tables and chairs inside. Service is a bit hit and miss but very friendly.

1  Thank Plum2007
Reviewed January 21, 2014

My children enjoyed scones for breakfast and I a beautiful muesli with fruit medley. The service was incredible. Cam was so friendly, even gave the kids some bread to feed the birds. The shop has such quaint, cute gifts and homewares. I will be back.

1  Thank Tam V