“Incredibly impressed with service and outstanding food.”

Cuda Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 40 Restaurants in Lorne
Cuisines: Australian, Contemporary, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Situated in the middle of Mountjoy Pde in picturesque Lorne, Cuda Bar and Restaurant offers great views of Louttit Bay from both the extensive balcony and indoors. Whether drinking or dining, Cuda Bar promotes a casual atmosphere accompanied by live music and DJ's and coupled with a diverse food, wine and cocktail menu it leaves you spoilt for choice.
Reviewed April 26, 2014

My partner and I dined there last night. The casual/funky atmosphere was a pleasant match to the delicious trendy menu. I'm usually pretty picky when I go out, much to my partners disgust I usually find some fault with my meals. The cuda bar gave me no reason to fault anything. It was refreshing to enjoy every single part of my dining experience. The attentive staff were there for every need and the owner has a great personality, going out of his way to accommodate everyone's needs. We highly recommend Cuda bar to anyone visiting Lorne.

1  Thank Jolzollie
There are newer reviews for Cuda Bar and Restaurant

Reviewed April 26, 2014

The steak with shiraz is apparently famous in Lorne. Well, it's no lie. It was delicious as was the recommended shiraz. We had an enjoyable evening. If you do not like kids, just dine a bit later, it's worth it. The staff was great.

1  Thank HansenNienke
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Had a family meal here on Easter Saturday. Started with a prompt reply to our emailed booking request. The wait staff were fantastic. Knowledgable on the menu, great personalities and attentive. The food was spot on. Well presented. As described on the menu. Good portion sizes and above all delicious. The duck spring rolls and the chocolate brownie with salty peanut sauce are must haves. The leg of lamb also deserves a special mention. One of the best meals out we have had in a long time. Two adults, two kids (no kids menu items here!) entrees, mains, desserts and drinks came to $220 ish. Not a cheap night out but worth every cent.

1  Thank marty k
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Whilst steak & fish were over cooked the meal was great & the service amazing. Menu & wine list is good - should be no 1!!

2  Thank huntjudy66
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

The service was excellent - that must be said. Very attentive staff, always asking if everything was OK, always refilling water. We ordered 2 starters (not too hungry) and some drinks. The starters were miniscule: 4 pieces of "chorizo" (I'm Spanish) and 4 pieces of king fish. Both dishes were AUD 17, and nothing special. An absolute joke, to say the least. I understand in peak season the place is more happening, our visit off season was very disappointing.