“Just great pizza.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Pizza Pizza
Ranked #9 of 40 Restaurants in Lorne
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Melbourne
“Just great pizza.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

I picked up a Margherita for my daughter and a Bingo Bango for myself at Pizza Pizza on the way back to our cabin after walking through Lorne. I had read the reviews before going, I was surprised that a small, mostly takeaway restaurant would be rated so highly, but now I know why. All they do is make excellent pizzas. All pizzas are 11 inch, and can be comfortably eaten by one person. You will not feel bloated as you would with thick-based American style pizza. As others have said, they only have a few outdoor tables, none inside. BYO is allowed at the tables. Also they have no eftpos or card, cash only. If the were in my neighbourhood I would eat there weekly at least.

• Visited July 2014

Perth, Australia
“Quirky little pizza shop tucked away near caravan park”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014

Situated 75m from the Lorne Tourist Office, the little pizza shop is easy to miss if you are unaware it's there as it blends in well with the other old buildings on the block. The selection of pizzas offers is excellent with a lot of combinations we have never seen before. Either takeaway or dine in at the outdoor candle lit tables provided.

We took our own wine and were charged a $3 corkage which was acceptable as we did use their glasses.

We had two different pizzas, which were pretty good in our opinion although a bit too much. But warmed up the next day for lunch were still good.

• Visited April 2014
Melbourne
“PizzaPizza has the formula right”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014

Excellent thin crust pizza, put together with the requisite amount of care and good quality ingredients, notable excellent tomato sugo, giving the pizze an authentic Italian taste. My favourite is the prawn one although I would like a few more prawns on board.
For take away,it is best to phone order because the wait is too long otherwise. It's a weeny little space with a couple of outdoor tables and it is a really great addition to Lorne restaurants. Thanks guys.

Visited June 2014
Abingdon, United Kingdom
“The best pizza EVER!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014

We went to pizza pizza one saturday night. We took a bottle of wine down with us and sat and ate it there. The pizza was amazing!!! With all the candles it was beautiful little setting. I had the pear pizza and it truly was the best pizza I have ever had! I recommend it and keep trying to go back!

• Visited April 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“Fabulous pizzas but no delivery.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014

These pizzas are one of the best in Lorne, ring with your order and pick them up. Bring them home and enjoy them in front of the tele. The place is tiny near Lorne greens and supermarket end. We've tried several pizzas, all good. Love them!

Visited June 2014