“Breafast in Lorne.”

Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Lorne
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 8, 2012

Food was ok but not good value for money. $17 for bacon and eggs and any extras such as mushrooms, sausages, hash browns etc were $4 each. Generally buy a big breakfast including every thing for about $18.

Reviewed March 21, 2012

After a long walk we stopped for a coffee break. Great coffee, great service.

Reviewed March 11, 2012

we arrived on a beautiful day lorne thinking we would go in for a quick bite and enjoy the great weather. well it took over 40 minutes to get our meal after we ordered.at first i thought they forgot us but looking around the cafe there were alot of angry people waiting for their meals. the menu foods are not that hard to cook...i will never go back unless there is new owners!!! trust me stay away unless you want to wait for around 45minutes after you order to get your average food. too many other better options in lorne to go back to this cafe.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

It was a Sunday morning at about 11am. Firsty, we squeezed our way passed the take away queue to sit at an uncleared bench. The plates were cleared and we were told "I will just get you some menus". That promise of service was as good as it got! After 10 mins of nothing, including no sign of a menu, I walked past the sign that says "Table Service" to stand in line to place an order. After another 10 mins I reached the front of the queue and ordered 2 coffees. No way was I going to order brunch here, (I had to get back to Melbourne before dark). About 15mins later our coffees arrive with a token "sorry about the wait". 35mins for 2 average coffees! Is that Kaos, or is that Incompetence?

Reviewed February 14, 2012

I personally don't drink coffee but my 2 colleagues who did have coffee here on several occasions said it was brilliant coffee. I had a hot chocolate from here and it was disappointing. Food prices are quite high.