Such a delight. Laurel and Sue have made this B&B very special. From their fantastic welcoming spirit and French/New England styling and lovely continental breakfast, all is perfect .We stayed 3 nights in " the cottage" room which has its own entrance via a path through the Agapanthas. It's a very cosy room with flatscreen tv, sunken 2 person tub, tea and coffee making facilities, fluffy towels and L'Ocitane products. This is rustic chic done very nicely and owned by the nicest of people. Laurel had great advise on where to eat and what to do. Lorne isnt a cheap town to stay but it is very nice and great half way location for discovering the GOR.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unrivalled luxury in the heart of Lorne, La Perouse Bed & Breakfast boasts a balcony view of some of Victoria’s most scenic native landscape and rugged coastline. Whilst all rooms elegantly retain their past splendor, they are conveniently equipped with all the modern day comforts such as ensuites. Enjoy breakfast Parisian style in our cafe before taking a moment to discover the nearby Restaurants and cafes or maybe just a relaxing afternoon by the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Perouse Lorne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Perouse Lorne Hotel Lorne
- La Perouse Lorne South Pacific