We stayed three nights here - it was a good first place to arrive to after flying into Melbourne, so we saw the first part of the Great Ocean road and could also enjoy the beach at Lorne on Day 1. Then it worked as a good base from which to explore the next bit of the Ocean road and then finally a good place from which you can spend a day at the beach and enjoy Lorne. The room was freshly decorated, lovely bed linen, dressing gowns and a small balcony to sit on. We enjoyed the breakfasts. It is cosy and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unrivalled luxury in the heart of Lorne, La Perouse Bed & Breakfast boasts a balcony view of some of Victoria’s most scenic native landscape and rugged coastline. Whilst all rooms elegantly retain their past splendor, they are conveniently equipped with all the modern day comforts such as ensuites. Enjoy breakfast Parisian style in our cafe before taking a moment to discover the nearby Restaurants and cafes or maybe just a relaxing afternoon by the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Perouse Lorne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Perouse Lorne Hotel Lorne
- La Perouse Lorne South Pacific