I always take my sister away somewhere when I come and stay with her. This time we chose Lorne and la Perouse. We loved it. It was comfy and pretty and we really appreciated the personal attention we received from Laurel. She had so many ideas and her energy was infectious. We did a great walk and ended up at Qdos gallery and cafe (which we can also recommend). We didn't mind the walk up the hill at all - even in the rain. You can't have a great view if you don't live on a hill! Can really recommend this lovely place. Thanks Laurel and Sue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unrivalled luxury in the heart of Lorne, La Perouse Bed & Breakfast boasts a balcony view of some of Victoria’s most scenic native landscape and rugged coastline. Whilst all rooms elegantly retain their past splendor, they are conveniently equipped with all the modern day comforts such as ensuites. Enjoy breakfast Parisian style in our cafe before taking a moment to discover the nearby Restaurants and cafes or maybe just a relaxing afternoon by the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your La Perouse Lorne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Perouse Lorne Hotel Lorne
- La Perouse Lorne South Pacific