I was hesitant to book Ramada based on other reviews, but it still looked so lovely and got a good deal, so I figured we should make our own conclusions by giving it a go. Very glad we did, sure the villas need a bit of TLC, and kitchenware needs some replacing, but we experienced excellent customer service by several staff throughout our stay. The kids loved the pool and the games room, which became a bit costly, but hey, you don't go away to save money. Peaceful surrounds, but so close to everything on the island, we walked across the road to the wildlife park and had a great time feeding the kangaroos and wallabies. As a family destination I would definitely recommend the Ramada.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated two hour’s drive from Melbourne, Ramada Resort Phillip Island is close to a variety of natural wildlife experiences, popular tourist attractions, swimming and surfing beaches, and breathtakingrugged beauty. Book your escape to Phillip Island where you can view Australia’s largest colony of fur seals, watch hundreds of Little Penguins returning to their burrows in the famous Penguin Parade andexplore seaside villages offering alfresco dining and shopping. Ramada Resort Phillip Island is spread across 65 acres of countryside and features Numbers Café & Bar; a Pizzeria; health centrewith gym and spa; pool, two tennis courts and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Ramada Resort Phillip Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Phillip Island Eco Hotel Cowes
- All Seasons Cowes
- Cowes All Seasons
- Ramada Resort Phillip Island Cowes