Our stay was after 1 week in a Motor-home and 1 week at Ramada.The cottage (203) was in perfect condition, the surrounding garden needed some attention but still looking nice.
I personally don't like crisp linen so I used my own that I had in our Motor-home. The pool was excellent being deep enough as my family and I are tall, also big enough for lots of people too. Needed more chairs around the pool though. We didn't use the Numbers restaurant but we did go to Woodfired Pizzeria, I didn't like them but the rest of the family loved them. Mixed results there.
We had an awesome time there. Thanks Wyndham.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated two hour’s drive from Melbourne, Ramada Resort Phillip Island is close to a variety of natural wildlife experiences, popular tourist attractions, swimming and surfing beaches, and breathtakingrugged beauty. Book your escape to Phillip Island where you can view Australia’s largest colony of fur seals, watch hundreds of Little Penguins returning to their burrows in the famous Penguin Parade andexplore seaside villages offering alfresco dining and shopping. Ramada Resort Phillip Island is spread across 65 acres of countryside and features Numbers Café & Bar; a Pizzeria; health centrewith gym and spa; pool, two tennis courts and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Ramada Resort Phillip Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Phillip Island Eco Hotel Cowes
- All Seasons Cowes
- Cowes All Seasons
- Ramada Resort Phillip Island Cowes