Well it has a four star rating but probably deserves 3.5. And if it has a 3.5 star rating it's too expensive.
You're basically talking about a whole lot of fairly primitive detached cabins spread out over a large space of land with a pool (not a great one) and some restaurants and stuff in the middle.
We went to the pool briefly but it was pretty cruddy and a bit too deep for my five and six year old so really useless to us. There was no shade and no chairs or anything to relax in either (just a patch of lawn with no space left anyway).
The room was ok although no fan or air conditioner in the bedrooms was pretty surprising. Oh and I know that hotels all over the country are now very intent on installing these crappy low pressure showers but seriously, I think this one was the worst I've experienced (as well being in the most confined space).
Having said all that, it was very central to all the Island's activities and had a nice track around the property that the kids rode their bikes on. And it had the Nickleodeon channel that my boys love when we go away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated two hour’s drive from Melbourne, Ramada Resort Phillip Island is close to a variety of natural wildlife experiences, popular tourist attractions, swimming and surfing beaches, and breathtakingrugged beauty. Book your escape to Phillip Island where you can view Australia’s largest colony of fur seals, watch hundreds of Little Penguins returning to their burrows in the famous Penguin Parade andexplore seaside villages offering alfresco dining and shopping. Ramada Resort Phillip Island is spread across 65 acres of countryside and features Numbers Café & Bar; a Pizzeria; health centrewith gym and spa; pool, two tennis courts and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Resort Phillip Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Phillip Island Eco Hotel Cowes
- All Seasons Cowes
- Cowes All Seasons
- Ramada Resort Phillip Island Cowes