“Will definitely be back” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Youki's - CLOSED

Youki's
Cuisines: Asian, Sushi
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Authentic Japanese food with friendly service! Open 7 days (except Christmas Day) from 10am til 7.30pm. Fresh Sushi, Rice Paper Rolls and wide range of Hot Food. Takeaway or Dining in.
melbourne
“Will definitely be back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

After the reviews on tripadvisor my friends and I decided we had to try Youki's. We all love Japanese food and were not disappointed with the quality and portion sizes. The flavours are clean and crisp. The staff are friendly and attentive and knowledgable. We enjoyed every moment of the meal. My partner and I have already decided that we will be back to try the vegetarian banquet next time.

Melbourne, Australia
“Clean flavours and moorish food ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

Had dinner here at the start of January it's my third visit!

Food has been the same on each return trip! Which is a great sign of consistency!

Love the dumplings and tempura vegetable stack!! There are many items on the menu with a daily specials card with the menu!

This time we sat outside it was fully enclosed it was windy but the blinds kept the wind out! Outdoor heaters good also!

My only gripe with the restaurant is that you can not buy sparkling wine by the glass i hope they re consider this as it's annoying!!!

Highly recommend :) make sure u book

Melbourne, Australia
“Good food, we'll be back”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Went here on a Sat night. Very busy and you'll need to book during peak times. Went with friends and young daughter. They had a high chair so were kid friendly.

Food was nice with a good selection and huge drinks menu. Not cheap but nowhere is in cowes during Xmas break!

Service friendly but slow and dishes came out at diff times in weird order. Ordered my daughters food as soon as we sat down but hers came last even after a few polite queries.

Had the seafood tempura which was pretty average and I'd never get it again. Just one blob of greasy, soggy veg/seafood deep fried in tempura batter. Kind of misses the whole point of what makes tempura nice. Good gyoza, yakitori and friends dishes looked great.

Worth a visit for sure. We'll be back (just not for tempura or service). Assume better when quiet?

“Fabulous!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

We went here with friends and enjoyed a terrific meal. I chose a few dishes to share and then we ordered as we went. All the dishes came promptly and the staff were very helpful with recommendations and comments. My fav was the calamari with ginger and my husband enjoyed the scallops in their shells. All the seafood was cooked to perfection and that is rare in our opinion. Most restaurants overcook seafood. Of course we had sashimi and sushi which was wonderfully fresh and flavoursome. Would not hesitate to return and recommend it highly.

Visited December 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“Nice experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

I will recommend this restaurant because it is serves quite authentic Japanese food. Kids loved the cripsy noodles served before meal. The ingredients were fresh but the presentation and the skills to make the sushi roll can be improved.

• Visited December 2013