“Mari Koala and Animal Park”

Phillip Island Wildlife Park
Book In Advance
More Info
$126.09*
and up
Phillip Island Day Tour Including Wildlife Park and Grand Prix Circuit
Ranked #3 of 25 things to do in Cowes
Reviewed May 4, 2013

It was a really wonderful experience. You cold see Koala from up and close, photograph and touch them. They feed only on Eucalyptus leaves and lack of nutrition coupled with toxins in these leaves make them sleep for 20 to 22 hours a day. We could feed Wallabies and Kangaroos and were treated to jumping display by younger once. Tasmanian Devil, Emus and other animals and birds were also to be seen.

There are newer reviews for Phillip Island Wildlife Park

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Well when we first drove up to the Wildlife park we were half tempted to turn away as it doesn't look up to much from the outside and I'm not usually a fan of Zoos but I'm so glad we did go in as we had an amazing experience getting up close to the Wallabies and Kangaroos, they are so tame and well behaved and SO cute. Would recommend this park to both adults and children. I'd even go as far as saying it's one of the best things I've done since being in Australia.

2  Thank MindyMills
Reviewed April 25, 2013

My sister took me here on my trip over to Phillip Isalnd and I loved it! Loved the fact you could get up close to the animals. One or two scary moments when a massive red kangaroo seemed to make a bee-line for me but was just wanting to be fed. Loads of animals to see, gorgeous Koalas and you can speand a good couple of hours there. Beware of the cockatoo tho, he says hello and seems friendly but if you get too close to his cage he goes to bite you......which my nephews thought was hilarious! All in all a brilliant place to visit if you want to get close to the australian wildlife...just watch the emu's...they are HUGE! The park is also self funded so donations are welcomed. Great gifts to be found in the tourist shop also. Enjoy!

2  Thank shelly o
Reviewed April 13, 2013

my 11 year old daughter and i went twice during our three day visit. there were soooo many animals you get to see up close and they are very easy to feed. the part is large and plan on staying a couple hours at least. i think it cost $25 for and adult and a child.

2  Thank Melody_L_1234
Reviewed March 26, 2013

OK - so I'm not a big fan of wildlife parks and zoos as often the enclosures are too small and the animals look bored ....but this was a little different.

Its a family-run place and lacks a bit of spit and polish but the animals seem well-care for and the wallabies are great! they are wandering (hopping) about everywhere and are very tame... do try and take the path out into the wilds as by the ponds you will also see black swans and red kangeroos.

Having seen the Penguin Parade the night before (and paid a reasonable sum to see some small shadows move up a beach) this was very good value by comparison. Some of the penguin stash should go this way... after all more tourists for all sightseeing trips is better overall for the island.

2  Thank Glyn T