“Beautiful experience”

Aromatherapy in Action
Ranked #1 of 3 Spas & Wellness in Cowes
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are looking for what is regarded by so many as the best massage on Phillip Island then this is the place for you. We are a boutique Day Spa right in the heart of Cowes providing Massage Therapy, Aromatherapy Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Pregnancy Massage, Pamper Packages, Ear Candling, Reiki delivered from the heart. We have recently extended our premises to include a group room with 3 treatment tables set up to cater for small groups, especially for girls weekends away, hens parties and to allow our clients to enjoy treatments together. Check out our website for further details on Triple Treats.
San Remo, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful experience”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

From the moment you walk into Aromatherapy in Action, you know you are going to be the centre of attention and treated like a princess for the duration of the treatment. I have had the most beautiful massages for relaxation as well as therapeutic reasons, and always walk out feeling refreshed and renewed. The aromatherapy oils are excellent and tailored to whatever your needs are at the time. I can't wait to go back and get a double treatment with my sister when we are in the area next.

Visited June 2012
MakeMineFresh, Owner at Aromatherapy in Action, responded to this review, July 22, 2012
What a lovely review you have written for us, I look forward to meeting your sister and being able to take care of you both in our Triple Treats Room where you can have 2 or 3 people experiencing a treatment together.
Warm regards

Cowes
“Truly Wonderful!”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I love going to see Patricia and her friendly team at Aromatherapy in Action. With my busy lifestyle I don't have the time to relax often and always walk out of Patricia's feeling like a weight has been lifted off me!! The whole experience from the minute you walk in the door is truly wonderful and so so so relaxing.....
If you can only do one thing on Phillip Island make sure it's a trip to see Patricia, you won't regret it...

Visited May 2012
Hello AleshaB,
Thank you for your kind words and lovely review, it is always a pleasure to see you and be able to give you some nurturing, I look forward to seeing you again soon.
Cowes, Victoria, Australia
“A fantastic massage with lovely smelling oils”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

A fantastic massage with lovely smelling oils. We had a couples massage in the front room before going out to dinner. We both thoroughly enjoyed it and would recommend it to anyone. :-)

Visited April 2012
Hello Robert,
Thank you for your review and your kind words, I am always happy to hear that a client has had a lovely experience with us, I know it was a surprise gift for you and I am very happy it turned out to be a good surprise. I look forward to seeing you again soon.
Melbourne, Australia
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
Reviewed April 3, 2012

We visit Aromatherapy in Action every time we have a girls' weekend (twice a year).
Pat and her staff are fabulous! They make you feel really special. We always come out feeling relaxed and refreshed. Go for the half hour massage/half hour facial!!!!!

Visited December 2011
Hello Sarah,
Thank you for your wonderful review do Aromatherapy in Action. We love the girls groups as there is always an element of fun whenever a group of girls get together and we are so glad that you allenjoy your experience. The restore package is the half hour facial and half hour back massage and it is a lovely treatment, however we now have a Triple Treats Room where there are 3 massage stations set up in the one room so you and your friend now have a wider choice of treatments and they are at a reduced price just to entice you a little more. For only $20 more you can have a full body massage plus a facial, we call it Woolamai Waters Wonder..... Have a look at our website before your next girls weekend and see the choices.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Warm regards
Patricia
“A definate must, so relaxing and a lovely caring person Patricia is!”
Reviewed July 15, 2011

My friend and I didn't have a booking but Patricia managed to get us in to her busy booking schedule. My friend said she hated facials so just wanted back and shoulders, after an hour of that Patricia said she should have a facial to clear her sinusitis which she reluctantly did. Best choice ever she was so happy and it relieved a lot of.the pain. I got a much needed leg massage to get the blood flowing, I am on the list for a liver transplant and retain fluid in my legs which has ruined my veins, Patricia gave them a wonderful massage and relieved some of the pain, they didn't cramp last night for the first time in a week! Thanks again we will be back!

Hello Julez
Thank you for the positive review for Aromatherapy in Action.
I am so glad that you both enjoyed your treatments and that you both felt wonderful afterwards. One of the bonuses of my work is that I get to make people feel better and that's why I love doing what I do.
I look forward to meeting you again when you are on the island.