“Good place to stop for dinner on way to Phillip Island”

Gullivers Wine Bar & Eatery
Ranked #31 of 84 Restaurants in Cowes
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Menu changes from lunch to dinner. Fish N Chips, Shrimp, Curried Chicken all very good. On main street of town. Not as crowded with tourists as some places. Eat inside to avoid seagulls on your table.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

My daughter asked for gluten free fish and salad, and was not disappointed. The chef and waitress were very helpful. My chorizo salad was also fine.

Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

Went here for breakfast but got told to pay at the bar because it was on card, I waited for 10 min and rang the bell but no one came, the staff didn't seem to care and I my two kids were getting restless so we left! Its such a shame the place has so much going for it.

1  Thank Sky M
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We've been here a couple of times, and reading some past reviews, yes the tables seem a bit 'dirty' at times and certainly most of the staff walk around with a vacant look on their face and seem to have great difficulty finding the right table, but I must say, each time we've had pretty good food for breakfast (it's a great menu) and the service has also been reasonably quick, compared to how long you wait for breakfast in some Melbourne cafes. We've had some bad experiences at other Cowes cafes (Euphoria Gallery in particular) but Gullivers has not yet disappointed - and their smoothies are fantastic!

Reviewed December 29, 2012

This a really happening place and we enoyed both breaky and dinner and thouraghly enjoyed both. For breaky we had the mushroom omelette which was so fresh and yummy and for dinner i had the Atlantic salmon which was awesome right down to the beautiful creamy sauce and my partner loved the chicken parma, would definately go back and have more yummy meals!!!