“Looked promising but beware!!”
Review of Fig & Olive

Fig & Olive
Ranked #14 of 86 Restaurants in Cowes
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Fig & Olive at Cowes is a popular, friendly restaurant delivering high quality service and a wide variety of food ranging from Wood-Fired Oven Pizzas, Steak, Seafood & Much more. We are open for Lunch, Dinner & Dessert Monday through to Saturday. During the off-season we are Closed on Sundays; however throughout Summer we are Open 7 days a week. Children friendly - Gluten Free Menu Available - Vegetarian & Vegan Options - Pram Space & Wheelchair accessible. Reservations essential
Reviewed September 29, 2012

My boyfriend and I attended this resteruant after the great reviews on trip advisor, unfourtanrly we disregarded the negative comments.

On first impressions the resteruant felt vibrant, the waitresses were friendly and accommodating however

We waited over an hour for our meals, I ordered a pumpkin and cauliflower soup whilst my partner ordered a fish special

Finnally our meals arrived to our horror were cold, my pumpkin soup tasted like mushed pumpkin fixed with apple sauce, much like baby food and the bread was burnt

We quickly got our bill and left, The waitresses were understanding and did do a good job, however we won't be returning.

3  Thank Ashygal

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Called to say we would arrive late and no issue made. Staff were very friendly and accommodating. Food was delicious from starter to desert - fine dining in a comfortable setting. Our waitress ordered our return taxi and gave us a glass of wine and put on music in outside area while we waited. Perfect end to our lovely holiday.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

We just popped in to have coffee, as it had been highly recommended. I agree, the coffee is great. Really nice atmosphere and friendly service. The food passing us by to other tables looked really nice too, and we will be popping back for lunch sometime.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

A small group were visiting Phillip Island and we ate breakfast here (twice) excellent food and great service

Reviewed August 14, 2012

My husband and I enjoyed a beautiful meal at Infused recently, the menu is well thought out and the meals are presented exceptionally well. The staff are very attentive, and the wine list is good.
It is within easy walking distance from most accommodation in Cowes and has a pleasant outdoor alfresco area which is well patronised during the Summer.