We spent one night at Apollo Bay during our 3-day road trip along the Great Ocean Road. Sandpiper is a nice little hotel without much character but comfortable room and bed. Apollo Bay is a small town and Sandpiper is within walking distance to all the restaurants and shops. We'd recommend it to those who looking for a reliable and clean hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandpiper Motel has recently been completely remodeled and provides simple, stylish and contemporary accommodation at a reasonable price. The Motel caters for both couples and families and has sufficient flexibility to look after groups. We are only a gentle stroll from the many and varied restaurants in the centre of Apollo Bay and there is lots to see and do in the vicinity so why not stay a while! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandpiper Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Hotel Apollo Bay
- Sandpiper Motel Apollo Bay/Great Ocean Road