We spend one night at Sandpipers Motel, Apollo Bay, during our tour along The Great Ocean Road. My wife and I and our grown-up son needed and got a nice, spacious room for 3 persons.
The reception was very fine and personnal, and the landlady did her very best to make us feel at home - with succes! The room was large, clean and obviously equipped to make it comfortable for the guests. We loved the terrasse and the fine garden around the motel.
All in all, we have only possitive things to say about Sandpipers Motel, and this would definitely be one of the hotels on our Great Ocean Tour we would be very happy to return to!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandpiper Motel has recently been completely remodeled and provides simple, stylish and contemporary accommodation at a reasonable price. The Motel caters for both couples and families and has sufficient flexibility to look after groups. We are only a gentle stroll from the many and varied restaurants in the centre of Apollo Bay and there is lots to see and do in the vicinity so why not stay a while! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sandpiper Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Hotel Apollo Bay
- Sandpiper Motel Apollo Bay/Great Ocean Road