On a road trip from Brisbane to Adelaide, I booked two nights at the Sandpiper Motel (Sat & Sun). Very nice, contemporary room, had everything I needed, including free WiFi (what a bonus). The room wasn't huge but then it was just me and I didn't need anything bigger. The new manager is great and very easy to chat to. I would happily stay here again and highly recommened it.
Location is very close to town and 30 min drive to Cape Otway Lighthouse and 1 hour to Otway Fly. Both are highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandpiper Motel has recently been completely remodeled and provides simple, stylish and contemporary accommodation at a reasonable price. The Motel caters for both couples and families and has sufficient flexibility to look after groups. We are only a gentle stroll from the many and varied restaurants in the centre of Apollo Bay and there is lots to see and do in the vicinity so why not stay a while! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Sandpiper Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Hotel Apollo Bay
- Sandpiper Motel Apollo Bay/Great Ocean Road