Clean, neat and well located for your travels on Great Ocean Road. We stayed one night as we travelled along the GOR. Our unit was clean and neat. A 'cute' double story unit with a balcony and covered parking for the car. Things worked as they should in the unit generally. A problem was the lack of good ventilation in the rooms, with only the smaller windows opening - would be good if the bigger windows could open, but they were not designed that way.
Located within walking distance of the beach, the small harbour and, with a bit of energy, the main street of Apollo Bay town. (Note the units are not on the beach, but a block or so back from the beach. Some units may have glimpses of the sea from upstairs, but not all would).
Don't expect five star luxury and you won't be disappointed. You will get relative comfort, clean bedding, interesting and neat decor, and a unit of your own, even if the units are somewhat close to each other.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- OVERNIGHT AND HOLIDAY ACCOMMODATION - Rayville Boat Houses provides overnight and holiday accommodation in fully self-contained deluxe villas with a nautical theme on the ocean side of the Great Ocean Road - inside Apollo Bay. The stylish * * * * 4 Star Rayville Boat Houses are self-contained, deluxe, stand-alone Villas (AAA Tourism Rating) and a luxurious Penthouse. RECEPTIONAt our reception you will receive a warm welcome and advice about all the adventures of the Great Ocean Road as well as FREE WIFI, golf clubs, fishing rods, etc.. . Linen, towels, soaps, tea/coffee and wood for the woodfires are being provided.WHERE ARE WE?Walk to the beaches (60m) across the golf course, to the harbour or back up to the Great Ocean Road (60m) and to the shops and restaurants, attractions and markets of Apollo Bay.Enjoy being lulled to sleep by the roll of the waves from the ocean. The property is directed off the Great Ocean Road towards the golf course and the sea and is therefore quiet, away from crowds or traffic. VILLAS & PENTHOUSE. The modern and spacious Boat Houses are tastefully decorated in a nautical theme and all villas have cozy wood-fire, large corner spa, private balcony, full kitchen, television, stereo, video, individual car-port, air-conditioning and are fitted with all the latest amenities.While the Ocean View Villas have views from their terrace towards theocean, the romantic Deluxe Loft and 2 Bedroom Villas are not only cozy but also provide a view of Apollo Bay's amazing ranges from their verandah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rayville Boat Houses & Penthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rayville Boat Hotel Penthouse
- Rayville Boat Houses & Penthouse Apollo Bay/Great Ocean Road