Stayed in 3 bedroom unit in Nov 12.
Pros: sleeps 7, allow 1 night stay, helpful manager who help us to drown the crayfish we ordered from fishing co-op, unit looks nice from the outside, good location. helpful manager who help us to collect crayfish from co-op.
1. Only 1 air-con upstairs in the living room hence we have to open the windows in bedroom for ventilation. However, due to the strong wind, the blinds were flapping and making lots of noise at night, so its either you endure the noises or you sleep with blinds up and risk waking up early morning or sleep with no ventilation
2. Towels look like rags.
3. Only 1/2 a roll of toilet paper given for us.
4. Some cooking utensils came without knobs, again, tea towel looks like rag.
5. Flooring is wood so whenever 1 person walks about, the rest can hear it loud and clear.
6. Also, no point ordering the crayfish from the co-op, it is way to expensive compared to say Queen Victoria Market.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking