Comfort Inn The International
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$101
$93
Hotels.com
$172
$98
Seaview Motel and Apartments(Apollo Bay)(Great Value!)
$87
  • Free Internet
$90
$87
Sandpiper Motel(Apollo Bay)(Great Value!)
$124
$115
Agoda.com
Beachcomber Motel and Apartments(Apollo Bay)(Great Value!)
$68
$66
Motel Marengo(Apollo Bay)(Great Value!)
$75
$70
Agoda.com
Apollo Bay Waterfront Motor Inn(Apollo Bay)(Great Value!)
$85
Priceline
Coastal Motel(Apollo Bay)(Great Value!)
$82
Agoda.com
Beachfront Motel(Apollo Bay)(Great Value!)
$76
$70
Agoda.com
All reviewsfamily suitethe great ocean roadfree wifiroom was largethe main streetseparate showeracross the roadgood sizeovernight stopplace to stayshops and restaurantscentral locationshort stayroad tripstayed one nightnight staydouble bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Stayed here for one night with our family of four. Lots of room and great to have the extra room upstairs for the kids. Thought there was two TVs but the upstairs one is just for games which our son appreciated. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Great shower and plenty of bench space. Service was friendly and helpful and the location was great.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
TandTMelbourne, Owner at Comfort Inn The International, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

The Xbox in Family rooms is ever popular with kids of all ages. We originally put them in to give parents some help on wet days in school holidays. The comment on the shower is very much appreciated as we concentrated on shower bases and roses in recent refurbishment. The bases are an Italian marble with a bevelled edge. Feels like you are having a foot massage while you shower. May sound ridiculous, but that's how they feel to me. Thank you for such a positive review and we hope to see you again, even from so far.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

We booked this hotel sometime ago as part of our holiday arrangements, we were travelling down the Great Ocean Road. The room was very large comfortable and clean, we liked the free movies, especially after a hard days walking. Good access to Cape Otway Lighthouse and to the Otway Fly, but we felt that one night would have avoided travelling backwards and forwards over the same roads. Couldn't fault the motel, which appeared very full on both nights

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2012

My husband and I took a short trip to see the Great Ocean road and found the Comfort Inn on a package deal. Room was large and clean, service excellent and centrally located could not ask for more. Will be back next year for an extended stay to explore more of the area! Thanks

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 7, 2012

We stayed one night in one of the standard rooms and considered it to be above average in size with a separate small room between the bathroom and the main bedroom space. This was very handy to store bags and organise clothes with extra bench space always appreciated when the weather turns (as it did on this night).
The bed was comfortable and the room clean and tidy.
The location is very central to all the shops and waterfront should you chose to walk and explore.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2012

After reading all the positive reviews on tripadvisor I thought this would be a good place to stay for 1 night. My partner and I were just wanting to explore the great ocean road for a weekend. As soon as I booked online I got a call from the receptionist who said, "When are you planning on coming here? Because we close at 9, if you get here after that you will need to give me a call". I called her at 10 minutes to 9 to let her know we would be there on time. When I arrived I noticed a sign on the door that stated they were open til 9:30. I was rushing on a winding highway through torrential rain because I was lead to believe reception closed at 9. I was then told to fill out all my info again on a form, even though this was already done online. I also had to run back out into the rain storm to retrieve my rego number (a new car, can't remember everything) which I thought was fairly unnecessary seeing she already had my credit card details.

The room was fine, no complaints, it was clean, the bathroom was nice and the bed comfortable. Seriously nothing special though, very plain. The cold and unfriendly service was enough to put me and my partner off ever staying there again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple