Stayed for one night (wish it could have been longer) on a Great Ocean Road self drive trip. Apollo Bay is a good place to stay on a the road - it is quiet in winter and places do shut early. The Captain's is just behind the main street and there is a supermarket opposite - good to stock up on picnic supplies for the next day. I was in a bridge room with balcony. The room was very spacious especially the huge bath tub and shower. Everything was spotless and super comfortable, Breakfast in the morning was very nice and a good way to set up for the day. Was definitely a great place to stay on my trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Captains at the Bay is a modern, well appointed Bed and Breakfast centrally located in the seaside village of Apollo Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Captain's At The Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain`s At The Bay Hotel Apollo Bay
- Captain's At The Bay Apollo Bay/Great Ocean Road