Captain's At The Bay is a great midway stop on the Great Ocean Rd. The location is fab being one street back from the beach so you can easily walk to all the restaurants in town. We stayed in the Nor East room which was upstairs and its was exactly as per the pictures on their website. The bed was super comfortable and the bathroom was ultra modern with a double vanity. We had a free standing bath in the main room which was wonderful for a luxurious soak after a long day on the road. A continental breakfast was also included and to our surprise this included eggs and bacon on toast. The staff were very welcoming and explained all the facilities well. Breakfast is served only between 8 and 9 which is a little unusual but it didn't bother us as we were off early the next day. We can also highly recommend Chilli Tapas just down the road for great Sangria and food... Very tasty..... We would recommend Captain's as a great place to stay in Apollo Bay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Captains at the Bay is a modern, well appointed Bed and Breakfast centrally located in the seaside village of Apollo Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Captain's At The Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain`s At The Bay Hotel Apollo Bay
- Captain's At The Bay Apollo Bay/Great Ocean Road