On arriving the Manager was welcoming and informative a wonderful greeting.
The Location was one to behold . The rooms were very adequate and warm in the wild weather we encountered during early October.
The tennis court was being renovated as was the spa area when we were there. The Beach more than made up for other minor holiday needs that were in Bicheno anyway.
Plenty of parking and close to the town.
Killer whales on the first day just off Diamond Island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Penguins viewing & Beach Resort, with large Conference area with Ocean beach views, Bar, Dining, Breakfast areas, Private Dining room, Beach Apartments, 6 one bedroom upper level, 6 ground level, Two Luxury beach front Double level one bedroom Apartments and 12 Beach Shacks. Some with spa units. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Diamond Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamond Island Hotel Bicheno
- Diamond Island Bicheno
- Diamond Island Resort Bicheno, Tasmania