“reliable bakery/cafe”

Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Bicheno
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 30, 2014

A popular venue with locals and travellers.

The coffee is good - and so are the bacon and egg rolls...a must if you are passing through Bicheno.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Cannot come to Australia and not have a pie. Pretty good pies and sausage rolls, good service and decent coffee.
Julie

Reviewed January 19, 2014

What a busy place this is.Meals are very well priced.Cakes are delicious. The cooked breakfast is well worth it, disappointed in the crumpets though.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

This bakery was a surprise after travelling from St Helens along the coast. As soon as we stopped we noticed how busy they were with tourists and regulars. The bakery items were presented well and offered a variety from sweet to savoury items along with a variety of breads. We decided to try their pies for lunch and were not disappointed. The coffee and tea was also very good, so good we had seconds so we could share some sweet items from the offerings.

1  Thank deborahbC3444RB
Reviewed January 12, 2014

It was a wet day when travelling through Bicheno so we decided we'd warm up with a hot coffee from the bakery cafe. When we walked in we could smell the fresh bread and pies. So the cuppa now included a pie also. Beautiful coffee and tasty pies. Also had to buy myself a piece of vanilla slice to take away as the cakes and slices looked mouth watering. True to my word - it was well worth the money and I wish I had bought two pieces of the slice. Shame I'm not a local, but then I guess I'd need a treadmill.

1  Thank touring1893