“Top notch” 5 of 5 bubbles

Pasini's Cafe
Ranked #3 of 18 Restaurants in Bicheno
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Cafe, Australian, Soups, Delicatessen
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: PasinisCafe Wine Bar Wood Fire PizzaBicheno's Local ProvidoreOpen 9am till 8pm Tues - SatServing Breakfast Lunch & DinnerWood Fire Pizza from 12 noonOpen Sunday 9am -2pmBreakfast & LunchClosed Monday ( except public holidays)Closed Christmas & Boxing Day
Perth, Australia
“Top notch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

Food was spot on, magic wood fired pizza and terrific scallops. Also had some pickled octopus and garlic bread which was very traditional Italian, like the pizza.
A real surprise packet in a town of 700. Lonely Planet rates this restaurant a "Top Pick" and this is far more in line with our experience than some of the reviews here.
Service was great, overall this was a top find!

• Visited September 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Melbourne, Australia
“Cozy and delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

We had dinner at Pasini's tonight on the recommendation of Bicheno by the Bay. It was quiet being a Thursday night but the service was excellent, and the food - delicious and well sized. I had the seafood fettuccini and my partner had the seafood chowder. Both were full of seafood and fresh, tasty and filling. For dessert we shared a delicious orange and almond cake. The wine was fantastic and the Tasmanian Sullivan's Cove whiskey was amazing. It is a relaxed place but was perfect for what we needed after a long day of driving :)

• Visited September 2013
“Disapointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

Very Over priced, harldy any topping on pizza family pizza wouldnt feed one of us. $30 pizza should of been $12 pizza, service was okay. Very disapointed...

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Brisbane, Australia
“One of the best Pizza's I've ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

Great food here and amazing service. We got a pizza and pasta to take away (along with a heap of great deli items to snack on during our stay in Bicheno) All the food was ready in exactly 1 Grappa (me) and 1 Baileys (my wife)

Visited August 2013
Hobart, Australia
“Its usually better than this, especially the service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

I've eaten here a couple of times before and been pretty impressed. Tonight was a (hopefully) rare exception. They'd run out of oysters, so I just had grilled fish and salad. It was cooked absolutely fine with butter, capers, lemon and an OK tartare. The accompanying salad was generous and of high quality. Probably could have done without so many way too salty chips. However, I wasn't impressed with the service. A glass of wine and the meal were ordered and delivered, and I saw nothing more of the staff till I got up to leave after my meal. I might have ordered another wine, but having sat with my glass empty for 10 minutes I lost the appetite to spend more money. A pity, as the food is generally really good and so too the service. The wine glasses could be bigger though - not for a larger serve but so you can actually take in the aroma.

Visited August 2013