“Fresh seafood, but no more cooked take away”

Kangaroo Island Fresh Seafoods
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Kingscote
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Description: We have a large range of seafood meals, fish can be battered, crumbed, or grilled. The fish is from the pristine waters around Kangaroo Island. We also have a retail option for seafood lovers to take home. Meal Times are Monday to Sunday 12.00 midday to 8.00 pm Fresh seafood available 9.00AM to 8.00PM 7 days a week.
Reviewed August 3, 2014

We were lucky enough to eat here for some fish and chips before they stopped cooking. They are now just selling fresh seafood. We picked up great, whiting, flathead and prawns to cook ourselves.

1  Thank Rekj
There are newer reviews for Kangaroo Island Fresh Seafoods

Reviewed July 29, 2014

Had a beautiful meal of fresh seafood, chips and salad with friends. Highly recommend this venue as a must do on KI

Reviewed July 22, 2014

OMG This is definitely the best 'fish and chips' we ever had. Whilst we didn't get any actual fish, we had oversized prawns, juicy scallops and tender calamari. I can honestly say it's the best seafood I've ever had. Fair value I believe and portion size was enough for me and kids but hubby was still hungry. It's easy to miss the shop if you're not looking at the flags outside the Caltex servo. It's actually in the same building as Caltex.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

It was sunny the day that I popped into the shop for takeaway fish lunch. We sat on the sea side with our fish and chips lunch. The fish is real, the staff know their stuff and the chips and pasta sailid were cooked well, so tasty. Thanks heaps guys, I will be back as soon as passable. Just sad you weren't open Saturday for lunch when I was going past again to say thanks heaps guys for my lunch earlier in the week. :-)

Reviewed June 28, 2014

Being attached to a service station was a bit strange but the restaurant came very well recommended.We gave it a try for lunch.There was a good selection of fresh fish to choose from.We chose the takeaway option.The fish batter was light and crisp.There was very little excess oil on the paper.The chips were fresh but limp,sadly.We enjoyed our selections very much.