Would return, and would consider for long term stay. Pleasant, serviceable room. Great location. Reasonable price.
* Trinity Beach is lovely and quiet. Far more attractive location that downtown Cairns.
* The room was clean, comfortable, well lit, airy, and the air conditioner in the living area was very quiet. The kitchenette was adequately sized and outfitted.
* Reasonable, but not exhaustive, selection of restaurants nearby.
* My room at least was a Telstra dead spot. I had no cell service in the room, and had to go outside to find a signal.
* Wifi internet access is available, at an extra cost.
* Walls seem to transmit sound more readily than I would like.
* I didn't find the bed particularly comfortable...but I have the same issue with almost every hotel I have been in lately...these old bones are just hard to please .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly opposite the patrolled swimming area of beautiful Trinity Beach and within a two minute walk to local shops and restaurants. On The Beach Holiday Apartments offers 35 self-contained apartments. We have 1, 2 or 3 bedroom apartments each with its own private ocean facing balcony to capture the cool sea breezes and wonder at the amazing sunrise. Apartment types include Beachfront and 2 bedroom Ocean View - something for everyone. Stay for a night (one bedroom), a week or a month. WELCOME TO TRINTY BEACH, CAIRNS FAVOURITE BEACH. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your On the Beach Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- On The Beach Holiday Apartments Hotel Trinity Beach
- On The Beach Holiday Apartments Trinity Beach, Cairns Region