We have just recently spent 5 nights (end of Jan. to the beginning of Feb.2014) at Coral Sands Beachfront Resort. Our appartment was very clean, we made use of the fully equipt kitchen with what looked like new cutlery, crockery, Pots and Pans. We swiming in the beautiful pool every night and had breaky and dinner on our balcony every day to the sound of the Ocean. Trinity Beach is a beautiful peaceful place, it has some lovely restaurants and a hotel within walking distance. The Resort is roughly a 20 min. drive from Cairns and an 3/4 of an hour to Port Douglas. We hired a Car at the Airport, drove to Kurranda although the train trip is also a lovely was to get there.
We will definately be staying here again. The manager Graeme was very helpful with things to do and was very friendly
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests at Coral Sands Beachfront Resort enjoy the best of everything. There's the resorts fantastic location opposite the beach and beside the beachfront restaurants and local bus stop - as well as the very large, child friendly, lagoon-style swimming pool and the extra spacious guest rooms with their private balconies and ensuites. Here, you have a choice of 1,2 or 3 bedroom stylishly furnished, fully equipped apartments - all with lovely aspects of the beautiful resort gardens, the Esplanade right outside, and the lovely swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Coral Sands Beachfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sands Beachfront Hotel Trinity Beach
- Coral Sands Beachfront Resort Trinity Beach, Cairns Region