“Good quality food.”

Add it.
Haveli @ Trinity
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed January 19, 2013

We ordered takeaway from here last night, never having been there before. We were impressed with the standard of all the dishes...butter chicken, lamb korma, the great peshwari naan and a lovely rice dessert. Will definitely use them again.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Date of Visit: 5th of Jan, 2013
My 4YO decided that we were eating "India Food" that night.
We were warmly greeted and offered any seat in the house (we were the first that night). Upon being seated, we were given some complimentary Papadams and Mint Yoghurt sauce and or orders were taken. I ordered the boys some plain rice, Butter Chicken and I had the Goan Fish Curry. I also order the boys some Apple Juice and I had a Kingfisher Beer. I very much suspect that it was the scene and setting, but the food and beer had been the best since I was in India 5-6 months ago. The Apple Juices came out with lovely bending straws with some paper decorations around them; the boys loved them (and then promptly pulled them apart). I sampled everything we had order, and it was as good as anything that I've had in Australia.
At one point, my 4YO dropped his knife. Within 30 seconds, and not being asked, our host arrived with a replacement knife and fork. I like this level of attention to detail.
I am happy to recommend and to return to here.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

We just ate there Last Night for a birthday Dinner: the Food they serve is uneatable and just disgusting -- all dishes had too much Salt and tasted just hot. They could have served dog food and we could only have told the difference by the looks. Its Not Indian Food it is a fraud. Its a shame is Indian Food in Germany Known to be really Good.

2  Thank Roadtrips14
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Really good indian food, in a superb location. Service level needs to be even better to receive a 5.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

Have been to Cairns a handful of times and noticed this new restaurant pop up on trinity beach!

Really loved it, was quite cost efficient for a restaurant and service was great!