“What you see is what you get” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Chiantti's Pizzeria

Chiantti's Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Scenic view, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Situated on the Esplanade of Trinity Beach & boasting awe inspiring tropical views, Café Chianttis is an impressive lunch, dinner, coffee and cocktail destination. Enjoy exceptional Italian cuisine, fabulous wine and a view to "dine for!" of the Coral Sea at our waterfront restaurant. Chiantti's prides itself in traditional, home style Italian food and provides a warm family atmosphere. Chiantti's caters for everyone including the kids and larger groups. Vegetarian and gluten free options are also available.
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“What you see is what you get”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Actually this place is better than average but there are so many very good options in TB. A busy little restaurant on the Esplanade, the food is good - generous servings and the service is friendly and efficient. Ideal for family eating, but also fun for couples or smaller groups. Definitely should try if you're in TB.

Leeds
“Nice place to eat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014

This place overlooks the beach and has a good feel to it. We had the early bird which was very good and very reasonably priced. The staff were friendly and pleasant. I would suggest you give it a go if you are at Trinity Beach.

Visited May 2014
Ocean Grove, Victoria
“Perfect food, service a little too fast though”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

As soon as we were seated, the owner came out to greet us and get our drinks order. Thats fine, I expect that. But no longer had we ordered our entree ( which was amazing) and it was on the table. I hadnt finished my entree and main course was served. The waitress stood there with my main course in her hand and waited for me to finish my entree. Not cool!! The food is perfectly traditional Italian, thin crust pizza, delicious pasta. I have travelled to Italy twice and have struggled to find similar food here.... until I ate here. Stunning view of the beach. If I can give one tip to them... slow down your service. People eat out to catch up with friends or family. Most of which are on holidays, we want to take our time. I was having dinner with my best friend who I hadnt seen for 5 years. We could have sat there all night, but felt quite rushed to leave. Great food. but service let you down a little. Just a bit over the top. Wont stop me going back for your spag and meatballs!!

Visited June 2014
Ballan
“Rude staff”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

I stopped in here to get a menu to see if we would eat here one night. I walked in (to a very empty place) and said 'Hi, could I please have a menu', to which I got a very rude waiter who just grunted at me, barely looked up and pointed past him to where the menu's were (barely visible too).
I grabbed one and walked out. With that attitude, we were not going to eat there that night.
I looked over the menu and wasn't happy with the variety or the prices.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Beckinoz
Cairns, Australia
“A little disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

Maybe we selected unwisely from the menu ... BUT we were both disappointed with our meals. I had a special pizza and this manifested itself as a wild mish-mash of far too many ingredients that looked quite unappetising and tasted very ordinary. In particular, the chef's extravagance with packaged bacon ? / ham ? pre-cut into little slithers drowned the other toppings and the pizza base which was certainly nothing special. My partner opted for one of the daily specials of a slow cooked lamb concoction which was sludgy and unappetising with no stand out flavours or textures. We were disappointed and as locals to the area we will be looking further afield next time we decide to eat out at the northern beaches.

• Visited May 2014