“Awesome”

Chiantti's Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Situated on the Esplanade of Trinity Beach & boasting awe inspiring tropical views, Café Chianttis is an impressive lunch, dinner, coffee and cocktail destination. Enjoy exceptional Italian cuisine, fabulous wine and a view to "dine for!" of the Coral Sea at our waterfront restaurant. Chiantti's prides itself in traditional, home style Italian food and provides a warm family atmosphere. Chiantti's caters for everyone including the kids and larger groups. Vegetarian and gluten free options are also available.
Reviewed October 16, 2013

The owner cooked the fresh fish we had caught that day at the restaurant and it was absolutely beautiful. It really made my dads birthday a special one that he will never forget.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Maybe they were having a bad night but the service was terrible, the pizzas were OK but over priced.It hurts me to say this but I would have rathered got KFC than have gone here

1  Thank bannedspencer
Reviewed October 8, 2013

The cook was arguing with the manager. The waitress ignored my wife. My query whether there was a problem with me paying by credit card (!) was met with a terse reply. I won't bother going again.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

I don't normally write bad reviews or ever had to go back in to a place to complain about the portion size. I sat in the car umming and arrhing as to say something but I was so shocked by the measly portion size I felt I had too. I have to say we got more from a tapas menu right on the marina in Port Douglas then we did from these guys and way friendlier service. I am sure they counted the chips as they served them to make sure you they didn't give you too many! I mean chips - the saying goes cheap as chips but they certainly weren't here!

I was told by one staff member it was more then I would get at Macdonalds! I don't eat at Macdonalds but I am wondering if I would have been better off going there. I was also told they weren't a fish and chip shop - in which case I think they should not offer takeaway fish and chips with measly portions and stick to what they obviously prefer to do. We should have realised when our order was taken in an abrupt manner and over charged we should have cut or losses and cancelled the order! Live and learn the next night we decided to be less stingy on ourselves ate out, had cocktails and couldn't have had a better experience at the amazing restaurant down the road.

1  Thank Chontybonty
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Enjoyed a great meal here, book a table if you can as it gets busy. Great choice of pasta and pizzas. Overlooks beach