“Pizza fine”

Chiantti's Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Situated on the Esplanade of Trinity Beach & boasting awe inspiring tropical views, Café Chianttis is an impressive lunch, dinner, coffee and cocktail destination. Enjoy exceptional Italian cuisine, fabulous wine and a view to "dine for!" of the Coral Sea at our waterfront restaurant. Chiantti's prides itself in traditional, home style Italian food and provides a warm family atmosphere. Chiantti's caters for everyone including the kids and larger groups. Vegetarian and gluten free options are also available.
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Mainly went just for a pizza, although had a great caprese salad to start.
Pizza's large, thin base, nicely cooked.
Zorba - greek lamb pizza was excellent.
Prawn pizza good also, but beware the chilli. If you don't like chilli request without. I requested without and it came with, they happily made a new one.
Service was prompt.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Visited the pizzeria twice and both times, found the food to be excellent. Also, in a good location.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

My husband and I were staying in the Trinity Beach area on vacation and visited Chiantti's for dinner on two occasions. The first night that we were there, the food was decent and the service was okay so we decided to try it again a few days later. When we arrived on the second visit we had a waitress who was very distracted, we ordered one appetizer we received another. I ordered a glass of wine which had an odd taste, when I asked the waitress if the wine was correct she responded, yea, its what you ordered. My husband had asked for a box to take his food home in and when he didn't receive the box we asked the waitress who said you didn't say you wanted it to go home, I can see if the kitchen hasn't thrown it out yet. We just said no thanks but never went back again.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

I just dropped in for a takeaway pizza. While waiting for my order a man, presumably the owner was audibly dressing down the chef in the kitchen. The restaurant had a few tables in. The staff sheepishly delivered my order, visibly embarassed. I quickly paid and took my pizza to the beach. On opening the box, we were greeted with the kind of ham only used in cheap pizza chains, and sub-standard tomato sauce over the pizza base. The bottom of the thick doughy crust was burnt. I am not in the habit of writing negative reviews and will try Chiantti's again in the hope that this was an isolated incident.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

We made the unfortunate decision to visit Chiantties for the second time. The sevice on both occassions was absoultly appauling and the food was even worse. If you go there for the early bird special you get less than half the food for two thirds the price and it is covered in oil. I had the ocean trout and I got what looked like a fish finger with a few chips. Do yourself a favour go somewhere that values its customers and makes an effort to serve decent food as you will not find it at Chianttis.