Stayed here for a couple of nights with our two children. We thought this was a reasonable apartment complex for the money. The pool area looked nice but was a little cold for swimming. Our downstairs apartment was large a spacious kitchen and two bathrooms. Furniture was modern and appealing. Cleaning is sub-standard with lots of grit and dust inthe bathrooms, mostly behind the doors and around the edges of the floor. It's not something I usually worry about but it was noticeable and detracted from the general appearance. We didn't appreciate the gardners working outside our room at 7am, we wanted to breakfast alfresco but it was just too loud and intrusive. Surely they can wait a couple of hours before firing up the blower vac znd mulcher. Location is ok, need a car
if you want to travel outside of Trinity Beach. Would we stay here again? Probably not, lots of other options to choose from.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marlin Cove Resort at Trinity Beach is nestled on the far north coast of Queensland. This unique Trinity Beach resort is located on the Northern Beaches of Cairns and only a few minutes' walk to the beautiful Trinity Beach, restaurants and shops. The resort offers a huge saltwater lagoon pool with sandy beach, lap pool, spa, sauna, four bbqs, full size tennis court, games room and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Marlin Cove Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marlin Cove Holiday Hotel Trinity Beach
- Marlin Cove Quest Hotel
- Marlin Cove Holiday Resort Trinity Beach, Cairns Region