“Beautiful Food and Excellent Service”

Lime Tree Trinity Beach
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Fresh. Relaxed. Local Breakfast & Dinner Only Tapas available from $8 Early Week Specials Monday Tuesday $35 & $45
Reading, United Kingdom
“Beautiful Food and Excellent Service”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

We decided to eat at Lime Tree on my birthday and I am so glad we did. The food was delicious and the portion sizes were a good size compared to some other restaurants we had visited around Australia where portion sizes are huge!!
The staff are lovely and very attentive and we would love to go back if we visit cairns again. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Visited March 2014
3 Thank Vicky_t2011

Cairns, Australia
“average”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

We decided to try lime tree after reading reviews of other diners but were disappointed with our meals. For the price I expected better , my fish looked great but was a little over cooked and dry and though the flavor of my husband's duck was great the skin was flabby , not nice and crispy as duck can be. The wait staff were pleasant but one lass seemed to have trouble understanding English and we had to repeat our orders a couple of times, I would go back to try their lunch specials but would not pay the nearly $40 a meal for their main menu

• Visited March 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“Don't go whilst the main chef is away”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

We visit Trinity Beach each year and always look forward to having dinner and breakfast at Lime Tree. This year however the owners and main chef were away and this really showed in the food and service. One waitress had a little too much attitude and charged us 2 dollars each for splitting the bill! Unheard of. The food was poor. Gnocchi was burnt and had what was supposed to be spinach but was inedible kale. The braised beef was awful. Couldn't get out of there quick enough and doubt we'd be back again.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank LisaInMelb
Brisbane, Australia
“Every time”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Every time I go to Cairns. I go to Lime Tree. Fresh ingredients, great staff and great location. It's usually my last day breaky before flying back to Brisbane. Service has always been spot on. Coffee well made and big enough portions to get me through to a late lunch at home.
Don't know when I'll be in Cairns again, but do know whenever that is I'll be visiting Lime Tree again.

• Visited November 2013
Yorkshire
“Great atmosphere! !!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

After checking out the menu earlier we booked a table. Very good food. Very good service. It was a little slow but we were warned by the HELPFUL waitress :-). But All was good and woul highly recommend. :-)