“Awesome food, amazing people, great fun!”
Review of Lime Tree Trinity Beach - CLOSED

Lime Tree Trinity Beach
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Fresh. Relaxed. Local Breakfast & Dinner Only Tapas available from $8 Early Week Specials Monday Tuesday $35 & $45
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Lime Tree is one of the nicest restaurants in all of Cairns, not just the best in Trinity Beach.

I have eaten here on numerous occasions and the food has always A-May-Zing!!!. The staff are always welcoming and friendly, help you relax and not worry about anything but enjoying your food and surroundings.

I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who wants to feel comfortable in a non-pretentious environment while receiving 5 star food!

Reviewed December 4, 2012

This place will always be special to me now, as this is where I celebrated my 40th birthday with a family lunch. It came highly recommended by our hotel staff and we booked ahead weeks before, totally worth it. Staff were very friendly and offered great suggestions and loved the relaxing, tropical atmosphere. Amazing menu, very modern and had an excellent wine to match. Dessert was incredible, highlight of the meal for me!! Had our two kids with us (14 and 12) who both loved their choices off the main menu, although there was a children's menu available. Cannot comment on the price as it was a special occasion and wasn't overly concerned about cost. Although, as we are from WA, I can say it is considerably cheaper to eat out on the east coast! I would highly recommend this restaurant!!

Reviewed November 30, 2012

We had bacon and eggs on two occasions for breakfast. The first time it was great, but on the second time, bacon was almost raw looking. It really does depend on the chef at the time. My husband would not return third time because of this. The staff were always very pleasant though. This is a very calming place to eat at to begin your day. Cannot comment on lunch or dinner as only ate here for breakfast.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

This is my local restaurant and I just love it and eat there all the time and I like the bar area and the open atmosphere and the food is wholesome and nutritious and wine list is small but excellent

Reviewed November 29, 2012 via mobile

I've been here on a number of occasions, simply because the quality, presentation, choice and freshness of the food. is beyond pale. Not once have I been disappointed. The staff are the friendliest and most welcoming I have had in the Cairns area, Hence my return custom.