Bellevue at Trinity Beach
Kewarra Beach Resort & Spa(Kewarra Beach)(Great Value!)
$224
$167
Agoda.com
Paradise Palms(Kewarra Beach)(Great Value!)
$115
$92
  • Pool
Villa Marine(Yorkeys Knob)(Great Value!)
$111
$189
$167
  • Pool
Alamanda Palm Cove by Lancemore(Palm Cove)(Great Value!)
$259
$139
Agoda.com
Mantra Amphora(Palm Cove)(Great Value!)
$120
$104
  • Pool
Sarayi Boutique Hotel(Palm Cove)(Great Value!)
$118
$83
$338
$257
  • Pool
Paradise On The Beach Resort Palm Cove(Palm Cove)(Great Value!)
$114
$91
Agoda.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsthe managershuge balconycoral seaopened the doorocean viewthe kitchenstunning viewsmain bedroomeasy access to the beachliving spaceluxury apartmentenjoyed every minutemaster bedroombeautiful spotclose proximitycould not have been more helpfulport douglas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 4, 2010

I stayed at Bellvue for 5 nights in a large one bedroom apartment and had an excellent stay. As I entered the room I was really overwhelmed of the amazing "real ocean view" as it was promised on the website. Further more I got my inspiration of the astoundingly beautiful taste for fittings. Last but not least everything looked that clean as if I passed my holiday at a brand new establishment. The managers Doreen and Jim made my stay as enjoyable as possible helping me by recommending and arranging my tours in the local area.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed December 28, 2009

What an amazing place! It was an exceptional stay thanks to the warm, personalized service and recommendations of the onsite managers as well as the spacious, well-appointed unit with gorgeous views of the ocean. Like many others have said, the pictures are acccurate, but truly do not do the place justice!

The Bellvue at Trnity Beach is a mid-rise condo building with all 2 and 3 bedroom units.Highlights of the interior include enormous balcony with two full size lunge chairs and a separate full al fresco dining area. master bedroom was comfortabel with an ocean view from bed and a huge closet!

I really appreciated the full size kitchen so we could prepare our own breakfasts and the en suite washer and dryer. This really helped to cut down on the amount of clothes I had to bring with me overseas as I was able to wash everything here before heading back to Sydney and a standard hotel room.

There are a number of delightful little restaurants, cafes and bars nearby, within 5 minutes walk from the Bellevue, so a car is not a must, but would have been nice to be able to avoid bus transfers and drive in to Cairns or to other local attractions.

One caveat: December is "jelly" season, so you can not swim in the sea right outside your door! This was surprising and disappointing, but the resort has a lovely pool and spa so we made good use of that instead.

1  Thank 100kmilesperyear
Reviewed December 17, 2009

We came to Trinity Beach for five days as part of a four-week stay in Australia. We wish we never had to leave!

When we opened the door to our flat at the Bellevue, I literally gasped. The view of the Coral Sea, just a few meters from our glass-enclosed balcony, was magnificent. We fell asleep each night to the sound of the waves hitting the shore.

The flat was immaculate, furnished and decorated to a very high standard, with a perfectly-equipped, gleaming white modern kitchen with granite countertops and high-end appliances, comfortable leather sofas, and a lovely bath with a vessel sink, jetted spa bathtub, and separate glassed-in shower.

The balcony overlooking the sea was large enough to accommodate a table with six chairs as well as several lounge chairs. It was easily 25 feet wide and 20 feet deep. The balconies are designed to be completely private--you are never aware of the other apartments, and all you see is the sea. We lived out there when we were not at the beach or sightseeing.

And did I mention the huge flat-screen TV in the living room, and the flat-screen in the bedroom? The fully-fitted, walk-in closet? The convenient washer and dryer? The gleaming tile floors? The lovely, vanishing-edge pool and spa? I could go on and on. No detail has been overlooked.

The apartment has easy access to the beach below but feels very secure with a gated entry for cars. At check-in, you are provided with a remote control to operate the gates and a private, covered parking space.

Doreen and Jim are knowledgeable, gracious hosts who always provided wonderful suggestions when asked. The pride they take in the property they manage is very apparent.

Stay at the Bellevue--you will not be disappointed!

1  Thank Gate73
Reviewed December 14, 2009

We recently spent six days in Apartment 10 at Bellevue and it was perfection. The apartment is absolutely gorgeous with dark hardwood floors, trendy yet comfortable furniture, a full sized and functional kitchen, washer and dryer in the unit and a giant oceanfront patio completes the picture.

The photos online do not do it justice.

The managers, Jim and Doreen, keep the grounds immaculately clean. Every corner of the resort is dust free and they were thoughtful enough to put out a basket of umbrellas one afternoon when it rained. They are knowledgeable about the excursions and will book them for you.

If you are looking to get away and have a romantic break from the business of Cairns (an easy 15 minute drive), then Bellevue Trinity Beach is the place to stay - specifically apartment #10. We’ve been all over the world and we’ve stayed in some of the nicest resorts out there. Apartment 10 was comparable to those places. We even took a “day off” and spent it reading and watching the waves.

Also, there is wifi available for a nominal fee.

If you’ve decided on Trinity Beach (or even somewhere close), choose Bellevue. You wont be dissapointed.

1  Thank zukolivie
Reviewed November 17, 2009

To those of you who are coming to Cairns and looking for a beautiful place to stay, go no further than Bellevue Apartments at Trinity Beach. My husband and I go up to Cairns every year and after booking Bellevue for the first time about five years ago, we have never wanted to stay anywhere else. These are the best apartments Trinity Beach has to offer and once you have stayed here, you will know why. Bellevue is just magnificent and is located right on the beach front, so all you need to do is walk down the steps at the front and you are on the most beautiful tree lined tropical beach you can imagine. If you happen to feel like a swim in the pool, Bellevue has a beautiful pool area overlooking the sea. It is surrounded by sun beds and even has a wonderful barbeque area. The gardens are kept in meticulous shape. Every apartment has a breathtaking view of the Coral sea and this is what I love. You can't top a view like this. You can sit on your balcony, or even in your lounge area and look out to paradise. In fact, you can't not see the sea in the apartment - even when you are in the kitchen - a joy in itself, with modern appliances and granite bench tops. The apartments are just wonderful. They are always maintained beautifully and feel luxurious. Huge bifold doors slide back to connect the lounge area with the very large, spacious and private balcony. We have stayed in five different apartments at Bellevue and all have been as nice as one another. In fact, each year I hope I get the apartment I had last, and each year I am once again thrilled with the apartment I am given. There isn't a bad one!
I can't say enough about Bellevue. I'm a believer that good accommodation hugely influences the "feel" of a holiday and believe me when I say that you won't be disappointed with this place. It's big, white and grand. You always feel as though you are the only people staying there, until you meet others down at the pool. There isn't any noise from the apartment next door or the apartment above and because Bellevue is gated (each guest being given an electronic gate opener) you always feel so secure. The only people you will see in Bellevue are the guests!
Jim and Doreen are fantastic people - accomodating, kind and always friendly. There has never been a time when an apartment wasn't ready for us and any emails are always promptly answered within the hour. They leave nothing to chance and are so well organised. You feel as though they are awaiting your arrival - or at least it feels like that. These people care about their guests and make you feel welcome. You never get the feeling they are "just doing their job". They take pride in the place and are always up for a friendly chat when you run into them, even though they remain very unobtrusive and let you do your own thing.
Next door is the Trinity Pub so if you want to go out for a meal it's just a few steps away, along with the bottle shop. There are restaurants within metres and a corner deli if you feel like an icecream in the evening. We have stayed in many places in Nth Queenlsand, including Port Douglas, Mossman, the Atherton Table lands, Palm Cove and in Cairns city, but we haven't found any place that compares to Bellevue. It probably sounds too good to be true, but I can assure you everything I have said is true and if you asked me to think of a negative about Bellevue, I couldn't. It's even nicer than what you see on the website! If you really want to stay on a beautiful beach in a top notch apartment, then don't be tempted to go anywhere else but Bellevue at Trinity Beach. Other places may charge the same rates, but they don't compare. Bellevue isn't "trendy" and it isn't "charming"..... it's just a beautiful elegant place to stay.... You won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple