“Truly Beautiful”

Bellevue at Trinity Beach
Reviewed April 24, 2013

This hotel was the perfect getaway for me and my friends. There were five of us and we stayed there for 4 nights. Our apartment was just amazing; 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (each had a shower), fully loaded kitchen, large living room, dinning table, and a large balcony with the most gorgeous scenic view of the ocean. Each room had its own adjustable AC unit, which was great for us. To top it off, the service was amazing. The two at the front desk were beyond helpful at getting us to do all the activities we wanted. I honestly couldn't have asked for better customer service. I've never been more happy with a hotel in my life. Whenever I go back to Cairns I will definitely be staying there again!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Arwa E

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I can close my eyes and I'm still there on our balcony at Bellevue at Trinity Beach!! Our apt. exceeded our expectations and we were delighted with absolutely everything while staying there. Jim and Doreen were fabulous, very personable, so informative and wonderful managers! They work so hard to maintain this property and every part of this property shows their efforts! They are a lovely couple! Our balcony was very spacious with a panoramic view of Trinity Bay. The sound of the waves was magnificent!! Cleanliness means quite a bit to me too when traveling and our apt was very clean. I really feel like we selected the very best of the options that we were reviewing before departing our trip. If you're like me, you spend hours browsing through comments and multiple websites. Naturally, when you plan a trip of a lifetime, you hope for the very best ... and that is just what we had. My husband and I were happy also that we stayed here the entire length of the vacation as we were looking at staying at Bellevue for 3 or 4 days and then moving north to experience another resort or similar. However, I believe we may have been disappointed had we left and taken the chance on staying somewhere that perhaps we may not have enjoyed quite as much. This location was a great base for all our travels. Your balcony will have the morning sun ... then in the afternoon after returning from your travels, your balcony will be shaded and always the gorgeous view! I had many a sparkling wine on my beautiful balcony! I loved every minute in Australia! Paula Palombit

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pep22
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Thought we were booking a hotel, but walked into a beautiful apartment with a gorgeous view over the ocean! The layout was gorgeous. The managers were wonderful, helped us book some tours. Very restful setting. Make sure you ask for an ocean view!

Room Tip: It is a condo. You need the basics with you!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 18, 2013

We just returned from 3 weeks in Australia and staying at Bellevue was one of the highlights. We stayed in a 3-bedroom, 2 bath unit on the fourth floor. Our unit was immaculately clean, with good sized bedrooms and baths. The kitchen and eating/living area was large, with a huge balcony that we ate on for every meal. The kitchen had all of the amenities we needed to cook quick, easy meals. The pool was wonderful and very clean, and had quick access down the stairs to the beach. Jim and Doreen (managers) were extremely accommodating for our group. We will definitely stay at Bellevue when we return to the Cairns area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Megan P
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Outstanding modern apartment with a view you must have when you're in this part of the world.
Luxury fittings from the bathroom to the kitchen, it really doesn't get any better than this.
Huge apartment balcony allows you to soak up the morning sun before you head downstairs to the excellent swimming pool.
The apartment has air con and plenty of fans, plus Foxtel (fox sports 1,2,3) for those quiet evenings in.
Doreen and Jim were incredibly welcoming and very knowledgeable when it came to booking our reef trip.
It might cost a bit more, but believe me it is worth every single cent!
I was after a quiet holiday to unwind from the rat race, and Bellevue at Trinity Beach provided the ideal retreat!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Wonderful apartments at Trinity Beach. Jim & Doreen couldn't have been better hosts, any questions we had, they managed to answer, both before and during our stay. The apartments are extremely well appointed and you really want for nothing. We were away with friends and ate in most nights, so put the kitchen to good use, and I found I had most things that I needed to get meals together with.
It's no reflection on the apartments at all, but we wouldn't recommend the car hire place in Trinity Beach. I would suggest picking up a car at Cairns airport if you want one, and the apartments are very easy to find.

Room Tip: 3rd floor.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

We were lucky that we got upgraded to three bedroom ocean view suite. It was facing the beach and swimming pool on podium floor. The view was amazing. It is a self serviced apartment so we cooked for ourselves and needed to empty our own trashes.

In term of location, it is quite remote from the town. I would suggest to hire a car if staying in Trinity Beach. The public bus didnt run frequently and it took at least 45 mins to Cairns main street/night market.

• Stayed: March 2013
#6 of 21 in Trinity Beach
Coral Sands Beachfront Resort
Coral Sands Beachfront Resort
#4 of 21 in Trinity Beach

Been to Bellevue at Trinity Beach? Share your experiences!