“So impressive ....”
Review of Blue Moon Grill

Blue Moon Grill
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Blue Moon Grill is the most awarded restaurant in Trinity Beach. It Offers a vast array of seafood, steak, Curries, Asian, Australian, Indonesian and much more. We have home made desserts and over 95 domestic and international beers
Cairns, Queensland, Australia
“So impressive ....”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

A friend & I booked in for Xmas eve dinner at Blue Moon and while we had high expectations they were exceeded . The staff were friendly , efficient & knowledgeable and really took the time to engage all of their customers . Everything ran like clock work and we had two courses and the bill paid after 1 1/4 hours , I was blown away .
The food was also amazing , I had the Egyptian Honey prawns an entree and probably the best prawns I've ever had , my friend had his personal favourite the stussi balls and comapred favourable with others he has had before . My main was Barramundi on a coconut prawn risotto and while the barra was a tad dry the risoot was sublime . I will recommend Blue Moon to all of my friends , a great all round experience.

Hong Kong, null, Hong Kong
“Amazing breakfast!”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

We went to the Blue Moon Grill after arriving off a long-haul flight, and we were very impressed. Breakfast menu was extensive and very nice. The staff were really really kind. It was alfresco dining only, but it was covered so it was fine. Hoping to go back soon!

1 Thank Lucy S
Brisbane, Australia
“Excellent food and wonderful setting”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

a must visit restaurant. food is great as is the service and quantity. value for money with best quality.

Visited December 2012
Townsville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What an extensive menu!!”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I will need to go back several times to ensure I get to try all of the menu items that really interested me. Soft shell crab... YUM!; Popcorn Crocodile ... what a dressing!; Red Duck & Lychee Curry ... OMG! Even my 10 yo raved about the fish of the day. I am hesitant to recommend due to wanting to ensure when back in Trinity that there will always be availability. Oh forgot the melt in your mouth ... Chocolate Mud Cake.

Darwin, Australia
“Welcome”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Great service. A welcome note at the table. Excellent food. You have to try the mud cake. Great coffee. Dined by myself on a business trip and still felt part of the scene.

Visited December 2012