“Greedy”
Review of Blue Moon Grill

Blue Moon Grill
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Blue Moon Grill is the most awarded restaurant in Trinity Beach. It Offers a vast array of seafood, steak, Curries, Asian, Australian, Indonesian and much more. We have home made desserts and over 95 domestic and international beers
Reviewed October 3, 2012

My husband and I recently visited this restaurant. We were stuck outside around the corner on plastic outdoor furniture. This was on route to the toilets, back door to kitchen and smoking area.
Can you imagine the traffic? To top it off I had the beef stack which was like eating a rubber tyre.
My husband had the seafood spaghetti. Dont bother having this unless you enjoy a bowl of cream. Horrible! For the sake of getting two more bums on the seat, please! Oh and I forgot to mention we were in the dark.

1  Thank karen j

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Blue Moon grill had fantastic service, incredibe food, hilarious staff, and was one of the highlights of our trip.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Been coming here for years, always love the personal touch of the place and the staff. Food is outstanding, the place to go when you feel like a really good meal.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Would have loved to had another meal here. The staff were extremely helpful in catering to my various dietary requests and spent time explaining the ingredients of several dishes to ensure my needs were met. All four of us had a difficult time choosing as there were many dishes to tempt us. If only we knew about this one sooner.

1  Thank CHRISTINE C
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Beer battered oysters, barramundi spring rolls, salt and pepper crocodile to name a few along with a varied selection of beers. It was also a winner with the 3 kids

1  Thank Bally1971