We stayed here for several nights as part of a two month trip to Australia. We are not usually too fond of high rise accommodation but it would be difficult to find much to complain about with these apartments. Everything you could possibly need is here, including a laundry (blessed!). The location is great as restaurants, shops and beach are nearby. My preference for a beach holiday would always be to have the beach right outside one's door but, for a highrise apartment, this accommodation is hard to beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coco Mooloolaba Apartments offer opulent one and two bedroom apartments with exclusive facilities such as pool, spa and landscaped BBQ area. COCO is a luxurious holiday apartment complex in Mooloolaba. Located in the heart of Mooloolaba only 400 metres from Mooloolaba's famous beach and 100 metres to Mooloolaba's Esplanade renowned for it's cafes, restaurants and boutiques. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coco Mooloolaba Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Mooloolaba Apartments Hotel Mooloolaba
- Coco Mooloolaba Apartments Sunshine Coast