Spent 7-Days R&R staying at the Nautilus, with primary objective being to find the sun and enjoy some golf after long, very wet winter. The Sunshine Coast was true to name and the Nautilus a perfect venue. Central to shopping and golf courses, well appointed self-contained unit- including the essential spa-bath for after-golf recovery ! Management extremely helpful with our arrangements and the bill meant this will be a regular, repeat experience. If this is your style of R&R The Nautilus represents excellent $4$ value.
If your style of R&R is to spend-up large and remain "room-bound " standing on Shag-pile carpets, looking at the waves washing up on a beach all day, it is likely there are more "luxurious" abodes in which to suck on your Moet. That's fine, and you can boast a bigger dent on your Credit Card.
If you want to spend your day enjoying the Sunshine Coast Sand, shops, the scenery beyond of your 4 walls, the numerous golf courses,and return to a comfortable, centrally-situated unit, then the Nautilus is ideally suited.
Although good cooking facilities are provided, why would you bother, when the Surf club, 3 mins walk away, provide a full Carver Roast for $13 - or a slightly more costly menu-selection !
A wonderful week that we will be repeating regularly, without consulting the Bank Manager..
Richard & Doreen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nautilus is located in the heart of Mooloolaba, on Queensland's beautiful Sunshine Coast. This modern property offers 1 and 2 bedroom self contained apartments that are perfectly located within a short stroll to Mooloolaba Beach. The central location plus modern guest facilities make Nautilus Mooloolaba a perfect choice for both families and couples. Take a swim in the heated pool or simply relax in a sun lounge whilst enjoying the lush, tropical surroundings and the relaxing sound of the waterfall. Discover why the blend of modern guest facilities and quality holiday apartments makes Nautilus Mooloolaba one of the most popular accommodation choices anywhere on the Sunshine Coast. When you're not enjoying the patrolled beach, visiting the local attractions such as Underwater World or touring the hinterland, take advantage of the following facilities to get the most from your Mooloolaba holiday experience. Mooloolaba is a popular family holiday destination on Queensland's Sunshine Coast, situated between Caloundra and Noosa Heads. Nautilus Mooloolaba is perfectly located adjacent to The Wharf and Mooloolah River, just a relaxed stroll to The Esplanade and Mooloolaba Beach. Alfresco cafes, restaurants, boutique shops and Underwater World are all in close proximity when you stay at Nautilus Mooloolaba. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Nautilus Mooloolaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nautilus Mooloolaba Hotel Mooloolaba
- Nautilus Hotel Mooloolaba
- Nautilus Mooloolaba Sunshine Coast