Great Location , Great Value.
We have just spent 14 days in August at the Nautilus Mooloolaba, on a special deal; we weren’t sure what to expect but found it was well worth while. The location is superb with the beach front, restaurants etc., all within 5 to 10 minutes walk; and bus stops virtually at the door. The building is very secure with card access required to doors at night, lifts and rooms. The 1 bedroom apartment was entirely adequate for our requirements as an older couple; very clean, well presented and fitted out with absolutely everything one could need including a full washing machine and dryer in the bathroom and a very efficient Daikin heat pump plus 2 flat screen TV’s. If there was a down side it was the shower over the spa bath, which for us oldies was not easy to get in and out of. A safety rail near the washbasin would have been a huge help; but we took a cheap plastic safety mat with us and that helped us to cope with it; suggest also taking facecloths ( if you use them),extra soap and toilet paper for a longer stay.
It is an interesting building with 1 and 2 bedroom apartments, and all different shapes and aspects; not many distant views apart from the 5th floor ; we had a room overlooking the pool and it would have been one of the quiet ones, some on the street side may have been a bit noisy ? The pool was very nice and fitted with a good safety rail and steps for getting in and out ; and the spa pool was very popular.
Managers Kelly and Marion Burney ( together with receptionist Norelle)could have not been more helpful and friendly and overall we were more than happy with the excellent deal we got; sure ,it’s not the Hilton, but the big test is , would we go back; very definitely YES .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nautilus is located in the heart of Mooloolaba, on Queensland's beautiful Sunshine Coast. This modern property offers 1 and 2 bedroom self contained apartments that are perfectly located within a short stroll to Mooloolaba Beach. The central location plus modern guest facilities make Nautilus Mooloolaba a perfect choice for both families and couples. Take a swim in the heated pool or simply relax in a sun lounge whilst enjoying the lush, tropical surroundings and the relaxing sound of the waterfall. Discover why the blend of modern guest facilities and quality holiday apartments makes Nautilus Mooloolaba one of the most popular accommodation choices anywhere on the Sunshine Coast. When you're not enjoying the patrolled beach, visiting the local attractions such as Underwater World or touring the hinterland, take advantage of the following facilities to get the most from your Mooloolaba holiday experience. Mooloolaba is a popular family holiday destination on Queensland's Sunshine Coast, situated between Caloundra and Noosa Heads. Nautilus Mooloolaba is perfectly located adjacent to The Wharf and Mooloolah River, just a relaxed stroll to The Esplanade and Mooloolaba Beach. Alfresco cafes, restaurants, boutique shops and Underwater World are all in close proximity when you stay at Nautilus Mooloolaba. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nautilus Mooloolaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nautilus Mooloolaba Hotel Mooloolaba
- Nautilus Hotel Mooloolaba
- Nautilus Mooloolaba Sunshine Coast