Wow what can I say....
Our family has stayed in some nice accomodation around Australia, but Oceans tops them all. The location, service, staff, accomodation all 5 star. What you see on the internet is what you get and there's not too many places you could say that about.
All the wonderful restaurants Mooloolaba has to offer at your door step.
The car park was nearly full with other guests, but let me assure you we never heard a sole and thought we had the whole building to ourselves.
A truely amazing place that has it all.
We stayed 2 nights in mid July and left wanting to stay for a life time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceans Mooloolaba Beach, the only 5 star Mooloolaba Resort, is perfectly positioned directly opposite Mooloolaba Beach and in the center of Mooloolaba Esplanade. Walk out the door and choose from dozens of great restaurants, boutique shopping outlets and watch the ocean waves sparkle on the stunning Mooloolaba beach. 46 exquisite self contained luxury apartments and penthouses feature state of the art facilities, smart technology and modern design details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Oceans Mooloolaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceans Mooloolaba Hotel Mooloolaba
- Oceans Mooloolaba Sunshine Coast