Fantastic! We stayed here many years ago in the 2 bedroom penthouse and that was very nice. This 3 bedroom unit is even better. Nothing has dated and the unit looks like it is brand new. Master bedroom huge with amazing bathroom with spa bath and walk in wardrobe. Other 2 rooms a good size with plenty of cupboard storage. Modern 2nd bathroom and great laundry. Kitchen is huge!!! Very modern with everything you need. Lounge area is also huge with spectacular ocean views. Huge deck amazing views. Love this unit. Right near lift and garbage Shute. Perfect spot. We have stayed in many units over the years and this would have to be the cleanest unit I have ever stayed in. I am a clean freak and hate paying this sort of money and getting a dirty unit. These cleaners are amazing. Close to coles for shopping and shops/restaurants. Loved it!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceans Mooloolaba Beach, the only 5 star Mooloolaba Resort, is perfectly positioned directly opposite Mooloolaba Beach and in the center of Mooloolaba Esplanade. Walk out the door and choose from dozens of great restaurants, boutique shopping outlets and watch the ocean waves sparkle on the stunning Mooloolaba beach. 46 exquisite self contained luxury apartments and penthouses feature state of the art facilities, smart technology and modern design details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oceans Mooloolaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceans Mooloolaba Hotel Mooloolaba
- Oceans Mooloolaba Sunshine Coast