We have just returned home after a 2 night stay at Oceans. All in all a great stay! I highly recommend staying on the 2nd floor if you have children as you have direct access to the pool off your balcony. You dont have to go up and down the lift for a swim! We found this a great convenience! The only down side was the King bed mattress.... It felt like a foam mattress from Clark Rubber!!! So uncomfortable!!!! My husband and I slept in the single beds on the second night just to get some sleep!! A real pity as it is otherwise a fantastic place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceans Mooloolaba Beach, the only 5 star Mooloolaba Resort, is perfectly positioned directly opposite Mooloolaba Beach and in the center of Mooloolaba Esplanade. Walk out the door and choose from dozens of great restaurants, boutique shopping outlets and watch the ocean waves sparkle on the stunning Mooloolaba beach. 46 exquisite self contained luxury apartments and penthouses feature state of the art facilities, smart technology and modern design details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Oceans Mooloolaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceans Mooloolaba Hotel Mooloolaba
- Oceans Mooloolaba Sunshine Coast