My husband and I had a really lovely time at Oceans. Everything was perfect. It is right in the heart of everything but somehow the usual noise factor was missing from where we have stayed at other visits. I could not fault anything. The tarrifs are high and as older people and soon to be retirees we could only afford to stay on special deals. Something I regret as we would love to stay there again. However if your party consisted of two couples if would be a better option. I was not aware that breakfast was available thus my non rating here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceans Mooloolaba Beach, the only 5 star Mooloolaba Resort, is perfectly positioned directly opposite Mooloolaba Beach and in the center of Mooloolaba Esplanade. Walk out the door and choose from dozens of great restaurants, boutique shopping outlets and watch the ocean waves sparkle on the stunning Mooloolaba beach. 46 exquisite self contained luxury apartments and penthouses feature state of the art facilities, smart technology and modern design details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oceans Mooloolaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceans Mooloolaba Hotel Mooloolaba
- Oceans Mooloolaba Sunshine Coast